Blog Archive

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thoughts from Dad


1978.…..words of  M. J. Rutledge (my dad)

 Time is slow if you’re confined or trapped as a prisoner. I would hate to be a prisoner for even the shortest period of time. Spiritually, many today are confined  in sin and the eternity of death seems far away. If you’re walking in the spirit, though, time is passed quickly. Just yesterday, I received the Holy Ghost. Just yesterday, I was laying flat of my back and speaking in tongues. In reality, it’s been 34 years, but it seems like just yesterday. Just a little while ago, 31 years to be exact, I took my first church. All along the way it has been hard, but I can honestly say that if I had to live my life over again, I wouldn’t change anything. It’s just been great serving God and I feel I’m in his perfect will right where I am. I want to go to Glory from here.


Bro. Rutledge

No comments: